A fantastic opportunity is on offer here for the astute buyer with this 1950's original home, right in the centre of this in demand suburb that is community driven, family friendly and has a contemporary, inner-city vibrancy highly sought after by many. Set on a "larger than most" 539sqm elevated block that presents the chance to capitalise on potential city and surrounding views from a 2nd storey. With an R30 zoning, the choice is yours to renovate and extend or demolish and rebuild, either way your dream home awaits!
The location is spectacular! The Mezz Shopping Centre is across the road, their incredible buzzing cafe / restaurant and shopping strip is just around the corner, while Mount Hawthorn Primary School is only 800m away.
This property represents exceptional value and ideal for those looking to get into the Mount Hawthorn area, your exclusive opportunity offers -
• Elevated 539sqm block with R30 zoning and R.O.W.
• Large formal living with decorative feature fireplace
• Spacious original kitchen and casual dining room
• 2 good sized bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning to living room
• HUGE backyard, plenty of space for renovations
• Well appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower
• The Mezz Shopping Centre across the road
• 200m to Mount Hawthorns famous cafe strip
• 800m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• 850m to Braithwaite Park
• 1km to Aranmore College
• 4.8km to Perth CBD
• Easy access to public transport
• Your choice of amazing local shops and restaurants