Full of originality, personality and spectacular character features, this impressive 2 storey home built in circa 1918 is now a stunning property catering to our modern lives while keeping every part of its glowing history. Take in the stunning details, from the gorgeous floorboards and lead light windows, feature fireplaces and ornate ceilings combined with contemporary additions throughout.
This great central location makes getting around a breeze. Find yourself within close proximity to Woodville Reserve, Hyde Park, the fabulous Angove St strip and the convenience North Perth Shopping Plaza, while also being part of the North Perth Primary School catchment area, delivering exceptional lifestyle options for inner-city living.
The owners of this property have taken exceptional care in any additions or renovations to the home and the outcome really shows this, additional features include -
• Stunning "one of a kind" character home on an easy care 355sqm block
• Immaculate front gardens, 1 of many entertaining options
• Grand formal living / dining room with feature fireplace
• Renovated kitchen offering stone benchtops, dishwasher and 900mm oven / cooktop
• Covered outdoor entertaining alfresco to the rear with ample space to extend your family events or parties
• Glamorous and huge master bedroom upstairs with original fireplace feature and balcony access
• Large 2nd bedroom upstairs with built in robes and balcony access
• Balcony off main bedrooms provides wonderful sweeping views and city glimpses
• Front upper balcony offers a gorgeous outlook over front gardens, an ideal place to relax with a glass of wine
• Spacious downstairs bedroom and feature fireplace
• Large main bathroom offering granite benchtop, double vanity and spa bath / shower
• Central timber staircase, a highlight of the home
• Secure parking and storage shed
• Crim safe doors, protected windows and security alarm system
• Split system air conditioning units throughout
YOUR PIECE OF HISTORY!!