A unique opportunity presents itself to the astute buyer / investor looking for an established property and regular income with long term tenancies. Set in a fantastic inner-city location with great exposure, and bordering the sensational suburbs of Mount Lawley, North Perth and Menora while being within 5km of Perth CBD.
On offer here is a "local centre" zoned property that has commercial business downstairs, a residential apartment upstairs and ample parking at the rear of the property, all on an excellent 455sqm block with R.O.W access.
The commercial property is currently a Hair Salon with the lease extension option already taken up to bring it up to September 2022. Encompassing an internal area of approximate 106sqm including kitchen area and ample parking at the rear for customers / staff.
Upstairs is a stunningly renovated residential 2 bedroom apartment, currently leased until July 2018, that includes an open living / dining area, modern kitchen with excellent storage, large bedrooms, renovated combined bathroom / laundry and spectacular wooden floorboards throughout, making this an ideal inner-city pad.
Features of this exciting venture include -
• 455sqm block with R.O.W
• Total Building Area - 205sqm approx
• Ground Floor - 106sqm approx
• Top Floor - 95sqm approx.
• Parking for 8 cars
• GST - No GST applicable with the sale
• Zoned "Local Centre" - Local Planning Scheme 3 / Mixed Use & Commercial Centre Design Guidelines 4.2
Tenancy details -
• Tenancy expires 30th September 2022
• $3,315.12 per month PLUS outgoings
• $491.02 per month outgoings (approx.)
• Tenancy expires 11th July 2018
• $350 per week ($1,516.66 per calendar month)