Set in an ideal central location within this exclusive suburb is this 1950's classic, set on a huge 769 sqm block backing onto lush private parklands. Well presented throughout and featuring a flexible floorplan, the ample space within presents a great opportunity to renovate and extend or rebuild the home of your dreams.
Exclusively positioned in a highly sought after suburb, within selection zones for both Coolbinia & Kyilla Primary School as well as being within a short distance to Mount Lawley High School and Edith Cowan University. This great location delivers excellent lifestyle options, the fantastic Saturday morning Kyilla Farmers Markets, a plethora of local cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping districts, local parks and all the conveniences of inner city living.
Features of this home include -
• Classic home on huge 769sqm block
• Grand formal living with feature fireplace and built in heater
• Adjoining formal dining room
• Large open kitchen / meals offering 900mm stainless steel oven and cooktop
• 3 big bedrooms with the 3rd bedroom offering an additional study space
• Well appointed main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Spacious laundry with W.C and 2nd shower
• Covered patio overlooking garden areas, backyard and rear double garage backing onto lush private parklands
• Ducted air conditioning system
• Elegant polished floorboards and high ornate ceilings
• Ample parking options down the side driveway
AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER!!