Full of glorious character features and originality, this wonderfully presented 1938 classic home with added full height extension and renovations, is waiting for a new family looking to be part of the much sought after Mount Hawthorn community and its urban, yet suburban lifestyle. A must see home offering versatile floorplan with a fantastic rear yard ideal for pets for children to play!
Located in a 5 star location walking distance to Mount Hawthorn Primary School, the kids can easily stroll down to Menzies Park to play footy for the Cardies or walk the family dog. Only minutes away is the Glendalough train station, the Mezz shopping centre and an abundance of cafes, shops to relax and unwind on weekend/evenings. You'll also find yourself close to the Oxford Street entertainment strip, Dog Swamp shopping centre, Perth Modern and Aranmore School catchments, all within minutes to the Perth CBD.
From the moment you arrive, you'll want to see more! Features of this stunning property include -
• Renovated and extended classic on massive 565sqm block
• Ornate ceilings,light fittings and polished timber flooring
• Tasmanian Oak timber cottage style kitchen overlooking meals/family
• Side access for additional cars, small boat or trailer
• Spacious backyard with lush lawn and reticulated gardens
• Built in robes to master and second bedroom
• Seamless full height extension
• Split system air conditioning & window security grills
• 1.3km to the Mezz Shopping Centre;
• 900m to Glendalough Train Station;
• 650m to Menzies Park;
• 850m to Charles Veryard Reserve;
• 850m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School; and
• 5.7km to Perth CBD
A RARE OPPORTUNITY!!