Full of original character features and originality, such as polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings and light fittings, this comfortable well presented 1930's beauty has been renovated and seamlessly extended to suit couples, small and large families looking to be part of the much sought after Mount Hawthorn community and its urban and cosmopolitan, yet suburban lifestyle.
Discover 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 1 family room OR 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 2 living areas, the choice is yours. Nestled on a large 565 sqm block with gorgeous fully mature trees, beautiful lush lawn with plenty of room for the growing family to entertain and enjoy.
In a 5 star location and within walking distance to Mount Hawthorn Primary School, the kids can easily stroll down to Menzies Park to play footy for the Cardies or walk the family dog. Only minutes away is the Glendalough train station, the Mezz shopping centre and an abundance of cafes, shops to relax and unwind on the weekend. You'll also find yourself close to the Oxford Street entertainment strip and Aranmore School all this within minutes to the Perth CBD.
Features of this stunning property include -
• Renovated and extended classic on massive 565 sqm block
• Ornate ceilings,light fittings and polished timber flooring
• Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen overlooking open plan meals/family
• Side access for additional cars, small boat or trailer
• Spacious backyard with lush lawn and fully reticulated gardens
• Built in robes to master and second bedroom
• Seamless full height extension
• Split system air conditioning
• 1.3km to the Mezz Shopping Centre;
• 900m to Glendalough Train Station;
• 650m to Menzies Park;
• 850m to Charles Veryard Reserve;
• 850m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School; and
• 5.7km to Perth CBD