Come and discover a fabulous example of a true classic tuck-pointed federation home set on 471 sqm with soaring ceilings, original leadlight doors and wide jarrah floorboards, all the features you would expect in a home of this era. Relax, unwind and watch the world go by from the gorgeous expansive veranda which wraps around the home overlooking the massive front yard, plenty of space for the kids the play.
Find yourself a stones throw away to an abundance of local offerings including the buzzing cosmopolitan Angove St cafe strip, Fitzgerald St, Oxford & Scarborough Beach Rd hubs, Hobart St Deli/Children's Playground and The Mezz Mt Hawthorn Shopping Plaza.
Features of this wonderful family home include -
• Stunning stained glass entry door
• Wide polished timber flooring and grand hallway
• Ornate ceiling roses and decorative fireplaces
• 3 huge double bedrooms all with timber blinds
• Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas oven
• Energy saving solar panels
• Side courtyard with pergola adjoins the veranda
• 471 sqm total land area with generous front yard
• Double carport and lockable storage room
• Main bedroom adjoins the bathroom
• 1.6km to North Perth Shopping Plaza;
• 750m to the buzzing Angove St strip;
• 1.0km to Woodville Reserve Pavilion;
• 850m to Charles Veryard Reserve;
• 1.6km to North Perth Primary School; and
• 3.6km to Perth CBD
DISCOVER THE MAGIC!