An absolute standout 1940's built classic home with an North/South aspect in this wonderful tree lined street where you will discover this stunningly renovated and extended gem, featuring a beautiful blend of old and new, such as full height extension, polished floor boards, leadlight windows and french doors opening onto undercovered outdoor decking and overlooking lush reticulated gardens. A combination of location, originality, modern comforts and delights with superb indoor/outdoor living areas for the whole family to enjoy all year round.
This location is absolutely ideal! Right down the road from Woodville Reserve, minutes to North Perth Tennis Club, Hyde Park and Kyilla Community Farmer's market and within the Mt Lawley SHS catchment area. What more could you want from this prime family friendly and community driven area? You'll also find yourself close to North Perth Plaza, the fabulous cosmopolitan Angove St Caf strip and within minutes to the Perth CBD.
Features of this wonderful family home include -
• Beautiful character with seamless extension
• Soaring decorative ceilings, leadlight windows & doors
• Deluxe kitchen feat stone benchtops & integrated appliances
• Polished solid timber flooring throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Fully reticulated front and rear gardens
• North/South facing aspect on 491 sqm block
• Secure brick storage shed
• 500m to Woodville Reserve
• 750m to North Perth Bowling Club
• 750m to Angove St cafe strip
• 800m to North Perth Plaza
• 1.2kn to The Rosemount Hotel
• 800m to North Perth Primary School
• 1.7km to Beaufort St Mount Lawley
• 2.1km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
SHIRE RATES: $2,101.34 WATER RATES: $1,362.20
DISCOVER THE MAGIC!