Love coming home to this impeccably presented originally built 1918 classic on 384sqm with a beautiful charm and privately set behind an evergreen hedge in this wonderful tree lined street.
Stunningly renovated over time and most recently in the last few years this light filled property with a blend of old world and modern comforts including wide floor boards, high ceilings, modern kitchen and bathroom plus private fully reticulated gardens make this property ideal for the growing family to safely entertain all year round.
The location is absolutely ideal! Right down the road from Charles Veryard Reserve, Aranmore Catholic College, North Perth primary School and within walking distance to the ever popular Chinta Cafe and Hobart deli and it doesn't end there. You'll also find yourself close to the Mezz shopping centre and North Perth plaza, the fabulous cosmopolitan Angove and Oxford St Caf strips all this plus only minutes to the Perth CBD.
What more could you want from this prime family friendly and community driven area?
Features of this wonderful family home include -
• Deluxe new kitchen, with stainless steel appliances
• Separate dining/activity area
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Wide Polished flooring
• Bi fold doors leading out to undercover alfresco
• Rear elevated timber decking
• Double Lockup garage including laundry area
• 384 sqm of prime land with ROW
• 1.1 km to North Perth Primary School
• 1km to North Perth Bowling Club
• 950m to the Mezz Shopping centre
• 1.1km to Angove St cafe strip
• 1.5m to North Perth Plaza
• 1.3kn to The Rosemount Hotel
• 1.6km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
A TRUE ENTERTAINER FOR ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
SHIRE RATES: $1,503.90 WATER RATES: $1,161.10