FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 55 YEARS..... this has been the perfect home for a growing family and now is your opportunity to renovate, extend or simply enjoy and continue the legacy of this classic 1940's North Perth residence.
Offering a versatile layout packed with original features such as open plan kitchen, meals and living, large spacious bedrooms, high ceilings and floorboards. Plus side access for cars/trailer to the rear lock up garage.
Enjoy views across to the city skyline and superbly located in this highly sought after tree lined street and only a stones throw away to an abundance of local offerings such as the cosmopolitan Angove and Fitzgerald St caf strip, within walking distance to spectacular Hyde Park and within the North Perth Primary and Mount Lawley SHS catchment boundary. With easy access to public transport you're just moments away from the Perth CBD.
Features include -
• 528sqm land area with rear lane access.
• Zoned R40 Duplex size block.
• Ample front and rear garden.
• Timber floor boards.
• Split system air conditioning
• Separate study.
• Versatile and functional open plan layout
• Large rear undercover patio area
• Side access to double lockup garage.
SHIRE RATES: $1,668.72 WATER RATES: $1,242.30
• 500m approx. to North Perth Shopping Plaza;
• 750m approx. to the buzzing Angove St cafe strip;
• 850m approx. to tranquil Hyde Park;
• 750 km approx. to the Robertson Park Tennis Centre;
• 750m approx. to North Perth Primary School; and
• 2.5km approx. to Perth CBD
SUCH A RARE AND UNIQUE LOCATION, ITS A MUST TO VIEW!!