You will be delighted living in this magnificently presented double storey rear home quietly located amongst easy care gardens and full of quality fixtures and fittings such as golden polished floorboards, high ceilings, bedrooms on both levels and a huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite give you plenty of space to unwind, relax and rest after a busy day. With two glorious living areas plus a separate study the options never end.
The deluxe kitchen overlooking the open plan living and dining area features sparkling bench tops, modern appliances, gas cooktop, double sink, built-in wine rack and a breakfast bar for casual meals.
The excellent use of space through out is a testament to the over all design and a must see. The home is ideal for lovers of modern lifestyle, and perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round.
Just a short walk to the white sands of Scarborough beach and the never ending choice of restaurants/cafe's will provide you with the balanced lifestyle you have been looking for.
Other features of this home Include:
• Large open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Parents retreat/Living/Theatre
• All bedrooms have built-in robes
• Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Separate study
• Polished timber flooring
• 212sqm (approx.) of living area
• Rear north facing alfresco
• Ducted/zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 5-star location minutes to the beach
• Upstairs kitchenette, with dishwasher and sink
• Separate bath and shower in the main downstairs bathroom
• Feature double-door entrance, with security.
• Smash-proof glass window security
• Huge double lock-up garage with storeroom.
• Internal shopper's entry and rear access
• Laundry with a linen press & separate toilet.
• 950m to Deanmore Square
• 900 m to Scarborough Primary School
• 1.4km to Doubleview Primary School
• 1.8km to Doubleview Bowling Club
• 1.6km to Doubleview IGA
• 2.0km to Scarborough Beach
• 4.2km to Perth CBD
SHIRE RATES: $2,432.19 WATER RATES: $1,477.80
READY FOR A SEA CHANGE?