Home Open Time Sat 14 Dec 2019 (11:30AM - 12:00PM)
What a Terrific opportunity to purchase this solid renovated and extended 1950's post war classic home on a larger than average 574 sqm block zoned R30.
Offering a versatile layout including 3 large bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining, separate lounge and family, PLUS polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning and a sparkling salt water pool all in a super convenient location.
Add your personal touch to this family home located within walking distance to Mount Hawthorn Primary School, Menzies Park perfect for walking the dog or simply kicking the footy around and only minutes away from Glendalough train station, the Mezz shopping centre and an abundance of cafes to relax and unwind on the weekend.
You'll also find yourself close to the Oxford Street entertainment strip and all within minutes to the Perth CBD. From the moment you arrive, you'll want to see more!
Where else would you find a property in this suburb at such an affordable price!
Features of this fantastic property include -
• 574 sqm land area zoned R30
• 2 living areas
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Side access for additional cars and trailer
• Elevated rear verandah overlooking yard
• Reticulated front/rear yards from bore
• Salt water swimming pool
• 1.3km to the Mezz Shopping Centre;
• 900m to Glendalough Train Station;
• 650m to Menzies Park;
• 2.0 km to Lake Monger Reserve;
• 850m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School;
• 2.4 km to Aranmore Catholic College; and
• 5.7km to Perth CBD
SHIRE RATES: $1827.28 WATER RATES: $1305.32