A wonderful and rare opportunity to enter into this much sought after suburb and add your personal touches to this brilliantly located 1930's original and extended character gem on a 468sqm block. Discover original features such as high ornate ceilings, stained and leadlight windows, timber plate rails, plus formal lounge, separate family room, 3 bedrooms, spacious backyard with plenty of room to extend and a sealed rear lane with ample access.
You'll also find yourself close to the exciting cosmopolitan Scarborough Beach Road caf strip, The Mezz shopping centre, Oxford Street entertainment strip and all within minutes to the Perth CBD. From the moment you arrive, you'll want to see more!
Features of this fantastic property include -
• 468sqm land area
• Rear access from lane
• Formal lounge
• Large family room
• High ornate ceilings
• Original plate rails
• Stained & leadlight windows
• Undercover rear patio
• 450m to the Mezz Shopping Centre;
• 1.8km to Glendalough Train Station;
• 850m to Les Lilleyman reserve;
• 3.5km to Lake Monger Reserve;
• 500m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School;
• 1.5 km to Aranmore Catholic College; and
• 6.0km to Perth CBD
SHIRE RATES: $1481.97 WATER RATES: $1173.45
ADD YOUR FLAIR!!!!