*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW - PLEASE READ ***
Brilliantly located complex right across from Langley Park, Swan River waterfront and within walking distance to the spectacular Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD, restaurants, bars, cafe's, shopping and public transport options.
Located on the top floor and offers:
* Generously sized 73sqm apartment with large living space
* Separate kitchen with gas cooktop and fridge/freezer provided. Please note there is no oven.
* Good size master bedroom with large built in robe and study nook with shelving
*Ceiling fans to living & bedroom areas
* Bathroom with combined shower/bath
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Secure communal laundry
NO OFF STREET PARKING but a Parking Permit is available from the City of Perth, details are at the following link: https://www.perth.wa.gov.au/our-capital-city/parking-city/residential-parking
Pets negotiable - no dogs.
This property is available from 18th November 2020.
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 210/106 Terrace Road, EAST PERTH WA.
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know -
- has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
- is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
- has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent [email protected] to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
Information on how to apply can be obtained at the viewing or to apply online, kindly follow the steps below; WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!
-Visit us at www.paragonproperty.com.au
-Select the properties for rent tab
-Select the property you would like to apply for
-Select the apply online' icon
-This will direct you to our online application process