On this majestic tree lined street and behind the white picket fence, you will discover this tuck pointed early 1900's period classic. Stunningly renovated and extended, this beautiful home has everything the modern family needs. Featuring large double sized bedrooms with high ceilings, light filled sash windows, solid timber polished floor boards, beautiful bathroom with claw foot bath plus reverse cycle split air conditioning throughout.
The stunning extension boasts open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining with open gas fireplace and spacious living. The indoor area flows seamlessly outdoors through wooden bi-fold doors, leading out onto a timber deck overlooking a lush, landscaped and fully reticulated garden oasis and koi pond. It's the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living with a North facing backyard that is perfect for all year round entertaining. All on 491sqm of land that will leave you breathless.
This location is absolutely ideal, on one of North Perth's favourite streets. Only minutes away are the Kyilla community farmer's markets, local coffee shops, cafes and bars, Hobart Street, Beatty Park, Woodville Reserve, North Perth Bowls Club, as well as a great choice of schools, including Kyilla Primary, North Perth Primary and Mt Lawley Senior High. All within minutes to the Perth CBD. What more could you want from this prime family friendly and community driven area?
From the moment you arrive, you'll want to see more!
Features of this property include:
* 491sqm land area
* Tuck pointing
* North/South aspect
* Open plan kitchen, meals and living area with gas fireplace
* Light filled modern kitchen
* Bi-fold doors leading out to timber decking
* 3 bedrooms, 2 containing feature fireplaces
* Soaring ceilings
* Solid timber flooring/tile combo
* Split system air-conditioning
* Fully reticulated established gardens with lighting
* Garden shed with power
* Outdoor pond
* 500m to Woodville Reserve
* 500m to North Perth Bowls Club
* 750m to Angove St cafe strip
* 850m to North Perth Plaza
* 800m to North Perth Primary School
* 1.7km to Beaufort St Mount Lawley
* 2.1km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
You'll love coming home to this urban oasis
SHIRE RATES: $1966.78 WATER RATES: $1325.67