Home Open Time - Sat 07 Dec 2019 (12:15PM - 12.45PM)
Then enjoy the charm of this Californian style bungalow, lovingly renovated and extended on 460sqm block. Full of original old world features and modern comforts, discover lead light entry door and windows, high ornate ceilings/picture rails, tuck pointed fireplace, polished timber flooring and ducted air-conditioning. You will love entertaining from the fully equipped modern kitchen which includes a breakfast bar and overlooking the open plan living area. Double French timber doors lead you out to the undercover patio and family friendly rear yard, plenty of space for the kids and of course the family pet. With easy parking access into the lock up garage from the rear lane, plus large store room, perfect for a workshop or additional activity room. View this beauty today!!
You will also find yourself within walking distance to the local caf, Kyilla Primary School, Public Transport and a choice of shopping centres. This property is truly one you should see, it's private and convenient with room for the growing family!
Features of this fantastic property include -
• 460sqm land area
• R.O.W access
• Modern light filled kitchen
• 2 living areas
• Lead light windows/doors
• High ornate ceilings & picture rails
• Tuck pointed fire place
• Polished timber flooring
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Undercover rear patio
• Rear garage with large store room or activity
What's nearby? What's nearby?
• 350m to Kyilla Primary School and their famous Farmers Market
• 2.8km to Mount Lawley High School
• 1.5km to Angove St cafe strip
• 550m to Hobart St cafe and playground
• 1.3km to Flinders Square Shopping Centre
• 2.2km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• 3.8km to Beaufort St Mt Lawley
• Easy access to public transport
• 4.2km to Perth CBD
• Your choice of amazing local shops and restaurants
SHIRE RATES: $1815.59
WATER RATES: $1308.73
HOME SWEET HOME!!