Home Open Sat 29 Feb 2020 (1:00PM - 1:30PM)
Beautifully presented light and bright home close to shopping, transport and one of Perth's premier food and entertainment precincts.
This stunning home has been meticulously renovated and has all the modern "I wants" with all of the character features of yesteryear which include feature ornate ceilings, decorative fire places and original wide floorboards.
If location is important to you, Burswood has it all! Approximately 2 kilometres into the city, a 5 minutes walk to Swan River, Crown Casino, Optus Stadium and so much more.
Just across from Perth's Montessori School with option for public & private junior & secondary education- Burswood is the complete package.
- 4 bedrooms in the main house
- 2 "Hollywood" bathrooms, tiled to the ceiling
- Double shower and double vanity in ensuite
- Stunning kitchen with granite bench tops and soft closing cupboards
- Free standing gas 5 burner cooktop & 900mm oven
- Separate lounge with ornate ceilings/fireplace
- Open plan meals/family room
- 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom granny flat with separate entrance
- Mature garden with patio
- Double lock-up garage with lockable storeroom
- Street frontage 452sqm strata lot zoned R40
- Cracking location- Short stroll to the river, Perth City and entertainment precincts
- A guilt-free purchase for the future
Council Rates: $2, 441.32/pa Water Rates: Approx $1,360/pa