Quietly located one house away from Charles Varyard Reserve and only a few minutes walk to the cosmopolitan Angove St cafe strip sits this 5 year old two storey modern home.
Upon entry you will immediately notice the stunning oak floorboards leading you through to the open plan kitchen, meals and living areas. Bosch appliances, stone bench tops and glass splash backs compliment the kitchen while the large meals area easily accommodates a extra large dining table. Stretch out and relax in the spacious light filled living area while overlooking the rear courtyard perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round.
Upstairs is a real delight featuring three double size bedrooms all with built in robes, second bathroom with a bath, separate toilet and an ensuite in the main bedroom, PLUS a second living area perfect for a games or theater room with balcony access.
Other features that make life comfortable include; double remote garage, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and a full alarm for piece of mind.
Its not often you find such a well built modern home only 10 meters away from park lands in a quiet location and offering such quality fixtures fittings, accommodation and a true relaxed lifestyle.
This one is certainly worth a visit, see you there!
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 3 toilets
• Study/activity room downstairs
• Open plan kitchen meals and living
• BOSCH stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven
• BOSCH stainless steel dishwasher
• Microwave recess
• Stone bench tops and glass splash back
• Separate living area upstairs
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Security alarm
• Storage area under staircase
• Double lock up garage
• Rear courtyard with patio area for quiet entertaining
• Low maintenance reticulated garden beds front and back off the mains
Opposite Charles Veryard Reserve
Approx 1km to Angove St Caf Strip
Approx 900m to Beatty Park leisure centre
Approx 900m to North Perth Shopping Plaza
Approx 1km to North Perth Primary School; and
Approx 3.1km to Perth CBD
Water Rates: $1595.07 p/a approx
Council Rates: $2654.12 p/a approx