*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW - PLEASE READ ***
Secure entry into the complex - that backs on to the lovely Mulder Park and picturesque Lake Claremont Golf Course
Open plan kitchen, dining and living with air conditioning for your comfort.
The main bedroom has mirrored built-in wardrobes and the bathroom is nice and stylish, comprising of a toilet, vanity and shower. There is also a common laundry on each floor for convenience.
Here, you can leave the car at home, because everything you need is within easy reach. The upmarket retail and restaurant precinct, Claremont Quarter, is a 500m stroll away, or if the beach beckons, jump on your bike and enjoy a scenic 2.5km cycle. You'll also benefit from the glorious outdoors right on your doorstep, with running tracks around the lake, a swimming pool 200m away, and the Claremont football oval and gym within walking distance. Golfers, its great for you too, with the greens of Lake Claremont Golf Course adjoining this location.
If you're a student, CBD worker or want easy access to Fremantle, Claremont train station is only 400m from this complex plus there's an array of amenities within 100m. Location, location location!
- Split system air conditioner
- Spacious open plan kitchen with gas cooking, fridge and microwave supplied
- Lounge/dining that opens on to a small private balcony with stunning views that need to be seen to be believed
- Large master bedroom with built in robe
- Communal laundry on each floor in the building
- Lift access
- 1 parking bay
- Visitors parking
- Security building
Sorry no pets.
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 62/34 DAVIES STREET, CLAREMONT WA 6010
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you adhere to the current government ruling ensuring a mask is worn at all times and social distancing is practised.
Please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know;
- has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
- is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
- has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent at [email protected] to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during this period.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!