Well appointed and presented villa in a small group of 3, with no ongoing strata levies!
This light and bright home includes open plan living areas overlooking a private courtyard with a patio. Located in a quiet street and only a short stroll to shopping centres, local schools, and major public transport arteries.
This home is ideally suited to a first home buyer or an investor, as there is a great tenant currently in place.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- 2 well appointed bathrooms, with ensuite to main bedroom
- Open plan living area with split system air conditioning
- Lovely kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher!
- Kitchen includes "oodles" of cupboards
- Private courtyard with patio
- Double lock up garage and storeroom
- No ongoing strata levies! Only common insurance
- Around the corner from the Pycombe/Worthing Reserve
Water Rates: $1,200.00 p/a
Council Rates: $1,434,06 p/a