Hidden behind a high brick wall this circa 1936 home is indeed a rare gem in Joondanna. This will presented and much loved home includes all of yesteryear's features, with all of today's modern wants.
Features wide jarrah boards, lovely ornate ceilings, stained glass windows and cosy lounge room with wood fire place, all this on 659sqm corner block.
If location is important this home is a short stroll to transport to and from the city by bus and train, local Mount Hawthorn and Osborne Park eateries and for you handy people only a couple hundred meters from your local Bunnings store -yes-I know your dreams have come true!!
- 3 good sized bedroom plus study or 4th bedroom
- 2 well appointed bathrooms
- Cosy seperate lounge room with fireplace
- Kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop plus dishwasher
- Huge open plan meals/ family room overlooking backyard
- TRADIES DELIGHT = EXTRA HEIGHT
- Double lock-up garage plus parking for up to 5 other vehicles
- Below ground pool
- Entertainers patio near pool
- Reticulated garden
- Solar power system
- 656sqm corner block zoned residential R50