Elegant original home Circa 1920's in one of Menora's most "Premier" locations.
This opulent much loved family home has been beautifully maintained by a proud owner for over 50 years and feels the timing is now correct for this piece of history to pass onto the next generation.
Some of the exceptional features include ornate decorative ceilings, leadlight windows, original light fittings and switches, and a lovely front verandah to sit and enjoy this established garden and tree lined street.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with decorative ceilings
- Wide hallway with lovely floorboards and original light pendant
- "Ballroom" size loungeroom with leadlight windows
- Formal dining room with fireplace (sealed)
- Open plan meals/ family room
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Outdoor study or art room
- Below ground pool
- Side vehicle access from street
- Double undercover carport
- Access to rear private "pocket park"
- 759sqm block
Water Rates: $1,358.19
Council Rates: $1,717.19