Stunning presentation throughout on this Circa 1925 home in a "PREMIER" location only a short stroll to North Perth and Leederville cafe and restaurant strip. This well-appointed light and bright home includes much of yesteryear's charm and features many of today's "I want's".
Set in a quiet, tranquil tree-lined street across from parklands, all on green titled easy care 223 sqm block.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, fireplace in bedroom 2
• Well appointed bathroom/ laundry
• Modern kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Open plan meals/ family room
• Stunning ornate ceilings, picture rails with wide Jarrah floorboards throughout
• Private front gardens
• Rear backyard with established garden and undercover patio
• Home has been rewired in 2021/ new hot water system
• Easy access into city, freeway and local parks
• Short stroll to Beatty Park Aquatic Centre, Hyde Park, Leederville and North Perth Cafes
Council Rates: $1,489.00 pa
Water Rates: $1,130.00 pa