*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW - PLEASE READ ***
Welcome home to this lovely 3 bedroom villa privately positioned to the rear and off the street in a small group of three.
Easy care and recently refreshed you will find 3 bedrooms including the master that also features walk-in wardrobe and a door leading through to the semi-ensuite and its shower with separate bath.
The two spare bedrooms have built-in robes for good measure.
Low-maintenance timber look flooring is common place throughout the main spaces of the residence, from a welcoming front lounge room through to the separate dining area. The latter is complemented by a tiled kitchen with double sinks, a range hood and a Chef gas cooktop and oven.
A seamless indoor-outdoor integration between the dining room and outdoor area makes entertaining very easy, with a small lawn area completing a tranquil backyard setting.
Walk to bus stops and lush local parks from here, with schools, shopping centres and community sporting facilities all within arm's reach. The city and coast are also nearby, as are the freeway and the vibrant Main Street café and restaurant strip in neighbouring Osborne Park. This is as convenient a lifestyle as you are ever likely to come across!
- Quietly positioned at the rear of a small group of 3
- Split-system air-conditioning to both the living and dining/kitchen areas
- Gas bayonet to the front lounge
- New carpets to bedrooms-
- Robes in every bedroom
- Semi-ensuite bathroom, off the master
- Linen/storage press in front of a tiled laundry, with outdoor access
- Separate toilet
- Single carport, with space for a second vehicle to park in tandem in front of it
- Security doors and screens
The property is available NOW!
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 307C WANNEROO ROAD, BALCATTA WA 6021
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know -
- has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
- is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
- has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent [email protected] to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!