Be the envy of your family and friends with this fully renovated 2 storey home in handy location and only a short stroll to Yokine Reserve, local Aquatic Centre, schools, cafes and transport into the City.
Quality and style is evident from the time you step in the front door. This home has been renovated and extended by proud owners to included 4 bedrooms plus study, 3 "Hollywood" bathrooms that include full height tiling, 3 separate living areas and a stunning kitchen / meals area with "bi fold" doors that open onto an entertainers courtyard with patio.
Whilst this home includes an abundance of accommodation, THE QUALITY is second to none.
Featuring solid oak floors with a "stunning" matching staircase, plantation shutters, reverse cycle air condtioning, kitchen with stone bench tops and AEG appliances.
- 4 bedrooms plus study (3 bedrooms located on the ground floor)
- 3 well appointed bathrooms with full height tiling
- Separate lounge room
- Open plan kitchen / meals area
- Kitchen includes AEG appliances and stone bench tops
- Parents wing upstairs with study and living area
- Separate laundry
- Great entertainers courtyard with patio
- Double lock up garage and separate storeroom
- No common walls, no ongoing levies
Yes, includes so many extras:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plantation shutters
and so much more!
A MUST SEE!!
Water Rates: $1558.20 PA
Council Rates: $2007.28 PA
Strata Levies: Nil
Strata Building Insurance: $1150 PA
Lot 1 on Strata Plan 37473
Volume 2184 Folio 106
Yokine Primary School
Mt Lawley High School