Your Dream Home!
Nestled on a CORNER BLOCK in the heart of Inglewood, this C1935 character home captures the essence of timeless elegance and modern convenience. Situated on 519sqm of land, this beautiful property offers buyers an abundance of potential. Embrace the epitome of easy living, with an array of lifestyle options right on your doorstep and located only a short stroll to Macauley Park, the Inglewood/Mount Lawley and North Perth Café strips, boutiques, restaurants and on the doorstep of Inglewood Primary School.
The Features You Will Love:
• Beautiful high ornate ceilings and picture rails
• Traditional lead light front door and window
• Stunning, well maintained jarrah floorboards
• 2/3 great sized bedrooms
• Two distinct living areas one of which has been converted into a third bedroom, giving a flexible floorplan for a variety of lifestyles
• Original fireplace in main bedroom
• Well designed, spacious kitchen with ample storage and overhead cabinetry and boasting Bosch appliances
• Sunroom that opens out into the HUGE backyard, perfectly designed for the kids and pets to run around and play, as well as great for entertaining family and friends
• A bore which ensures the flourishing of the meticulously designed manicured gardens
• Right of way at the back of the property that ensures easy access and options for further parking
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
Inglewood Primary School
St Peter’s Primary School
Mount Lawley Primary School
Mount Lawley Senior High School
Lot 10 Plan 2722
Volume 1897 Folio 929
Water Rates: $1,446.16 PA
Council Rates: $1,642.19 PA