HOME OPEN SATURDAY 24 FEBRUARY – 1:00PM TO 1:45PM
Indulge yourself in the epitome of Euro-inspired living with this beautifully presented home sitting on an expansive 942 sqm block zoned residential R20. Beyond its solid construction, this home features 3 generously sized bedrooms within the main residence.
Includes a light & bright open plan kitchen/meals area complemented by a split system air conditioner and gas cooking. The loungeroom offers a versatile space that can be kept private or opened with double sliding French doors.
If you are looking for the storage of the annual sauce or vino fest, a convenient “cantina/cellar” Is perfect. The property boasts a lock-up garage/workshop for the aspiring car enthusiast.
A unique highlight is the separate “granny flat” (2nd w/c is accessed via garage) providing a versatile space ideal for extended family, budding artist, or muso… the possibilities are endless.
Seize the opportunity to secure this exceptional property close to major shops, public transport, and approx. 5 kms to Fremantle City Centre… A rare opportunity!!
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Well-appointed bathroom with bidet
– Convenient 2nd shower/powder room in laundry
– Separate loungeroom with new carpets & feature double French doors to meals area
– Open plan kitchen/meals area with split system a/c
– 4 burner gas cooktop and new oven/grill
– Separate laundry or w/c
– Enclosed veranda
– 3 car garage plus workshop
– 2nd w/c in garage
– Free standing separate granny flat- great for music/artist room
– Side access to rear of the property
– 942 sqm block zoned R20
Lot 501 on Diagram 45386
Volume 1360 Folio 447
Water rates: Approx. $1,155.00 PA
Council rates: $1,741.42 PA