HOME OPEN MONDAY 26TH OF FEBRUARY – 5:30PM-6:00PM
Indulge in the boundless charm of this picturesque home. Residing in the heart of popular, leafy location, this quintessential gem of a character abode is ready for a new family. Boasting a high white picket fence, a delightful wrap-around veranda and enchanting garden the instant “fall in love” street appeal is the perfect introduction for what lies within. A spacious three bedroom, two bathroom home with a captivating meld of old and new, generously proportioned with a flexible layout and superb functionality. Perfectly positioned to indulge in everything this coveted locale has to offer, including vibrant cosmopolitan café strips such as Oxford and Angove Streets, buzzing Mount Hawthorn and Leederville precincts and only a two minute walk to all the benefits offered by Beatty Park leisure centre. With key transportation hubs nearby and easy freeway access, the convenience of urban living has never been more appealing. Offering not just a home but a lifestyle your own inner city haven awaits…..
• Polished jarrah timber flooring and high ornate ceilings gracing the home.
• Lavish master bedroom with lovely garden views, a walk-in robe and a renovated contemporary ensuite to complete your personal sanctuary.
• Spacious second and third bedroom with ample built-in robes.
• Stunning walk-through living and dining area, with a feature fireplace and mantle.
• Refurbished kitchen, with neutral styling, conveniently adjacent to the dining area.
• Large second bathroom with generous corner shower.
• Practical laundry featuring external access to a drying court.
• 2 Split system air conditioners to cool the home.
• Double carport secured by a remote electric gate.
• Beautiful tranquil gardens to enjoy and unwind.
So…. If you are looking for a charming home that offers all the amenities at your doorstep in a location that is second to none then, we suggest you tag this one!
North Perth Primary School
Aranmore Catholic Primary School
Mount Lawley Senior High School
Lot 1 Strata Plan 36068
Volume 2159 Folio 312
Water Rates: $1,699.60 PA
Council Rates: $1,762.61 PA