Make your move to secure this beautifully presented townhouse in the heart of cosmopolitan North Perth with all the benefits of inner city living and only a short walk to parklands, shops, transport and so close to bustling Angove Street you can smell the coffee.
From the moment you enter you will discover the sense of space and natural light throughout the living, meals and kitchen areas which are all complimented by floorboards and neutral paint colours.
The spacious kitchen boasts plenty of bench space, gas cooking appliances and adjoins the separate dining area which overlooks the bright sunny north facing courtyard boasting a nice leafy pergola and private storeroom. Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, all of great size with built in robes, the master being the largest featuring a huge walk-in-wardrobe and semi ensuite. All airconditioned for maximum comfort with plenty of space to move around.
If you are looking for a home where there is nothing that needs to be done in a small group and in a great quiet location close to all amenities, then you must have a look at this townhouse.
– Large spacious living area
– Separate dining area
– Master bedroom adjoins the bathroom and has a huge walk in robe
– Gas heating in the living room
– Evaporative air-conditioning upstairs
– Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes
– Gas bayonet in the living area
– Large internal laundry with separate toilet off the kitchen
– Front and rear courtyard
– Reticulated easy-care garden
– Double carport at the front of the property
– Walking distance to Angove Street bars & cafes
– Easy access to Mt Lawley restaurants, cafes and shopping
– North Perth Shopping Centre a few blocks away
– Easy access to bus transport into the CBD – Butcher, and parks nearby
COUNCIL RATES: $1265.04 PA
WATER RATES: $1634.10 PA
STRATA ADMIN: $500.00 PQTR
STRATA RESERVE: $50.00 PQTR