Well appointed light and bright 2 bedroom duplex with huge wrap around private courtyard, great for kids, pets or a keen gardener.
Sitting on 288 sqm and in a handy location, metres to public transport, freeway and Mount Hawthorn Cafe and Restaurant strip at only a fraction of the price.
The kitchen and laundry have been recently renovated and include dishwasher, ample overhead cupboards and a garden outlook from almost every room.
If you are looking for a private retreat with up to parking for 3 vehicles and NO ongoing strata levies then THIS IS IT!
– 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes
– 1 bathroom with bath tub
– Light and bright open plan living/dining area
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– Separate renovated laundry area
– Split system “Daikin” Air Conditioner in the living room
– Established gardens/trees in private courtyard
– 2 free standing car bays plus storeroom
– Total 288 sqm of land
– No ongoing strata levies or fees
– Close to public transport, including buses and Glendalough Train Station
– Short stroll to “The Mezz” (Mt Hawthorn),”Dogswamp” Shopping Centre (Yokine) and buzzing restaurants and cafes
COUNCIL RATES: $1414.29 PA
WATER RATES: $990.42 PA
STRATA FEES: NIL