Full of glorious character and originality, this wonderfully presented mid 1940’s home with added renovations, is ideal for the modern family looking to be part of the North Perth community and its urban, yet suburban lifestyle. Come and view a home that offers ample space and plenty of potential!
From the moment you arrive, you’ll want to see more! Features of this beautiful family home include –
• Classic character on a large 491sqm block.
• Elegant lead light door entry through to the central hallway.
• Divine formal living room with feature fireplace and lead light doors.
• Adjoining formal dining room overlooked by your spacious kitchen.
• Roomy kitchen offering stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
• Additional large living area with a study nook, leading out to alfresco.
• Covered alfresco with timber decking overlooking backyard and sparkling pool, perfect for entertaining and those upcoming summer months.
• Huge master bedroom complete with walk in robe and en-suite.
• 2 additional spacious bedrooms.
• Eye catching main bathroom / laundry with exposed roof beams.
• High ornate ceilings and beautiful polished floorboards.
• Secure parking with remote garage door,
• Air conditioning throughout and alarm system.
Location is absolutely ideal! Right down the road from Kyilla Primary School, the kids can easily walk to school or play in the park on weekends. Take a stroll through the divine Kyilla Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning, sipping your coffee, gathering beautiful fresh local produce and indulging in mouth watering gourmet foods. What more could you want from this prime family friendly and community driven area? You’ll also find yourself close to North Perth Plaza, Dogswamp Shopping Centre, the fabulous Angove St strip and within minutes to the Perth CBD.
So….. if you are looking for a comfortable home where you can add value to create the perfect family home at an affordable price, then this is definitely one to consider!
Mount Lawley Senior High School
Kyilla Primary school
Coolbinia Primary School
Lot 189 on Plan 3784
Volume 1435 Folio 486
Water Rates: $1,400.77 PA
Council Rates: $2,018.00 PA