Discover the charm and practicality of this recently renovated apartment nestled in the “Blue Chip” suburb of Mount Lawley. Conveniently located a short stroll from Mount Lawley and North Perth’s cafes, restaurants, & quirky local shops. Not to mention, it is only metres to Hyde Park – one of Perth’s best and tranquil parks.
This 1-bedroom apartment features modern kitchen with gas cooktop, open plan living area, bathed in natural light from a sun-drenched Northern aspect balcony.
The property is also well secured with access only via a coded gate & electric gate for your vehicle.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or a “guilt-edged” investor, this centrally located apartment should be on your “I want” list.
– 1 bedroom with built in robes.
– Open plan living area with balcony.
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop.
– Well-appointed bathroom.
– Recent upgrade to “Terrazzo” look tile flooring.
– Sleek light fittings.
– Secured gated property.
– Centrally located to Mount Lawley’s and North Perth’s cafes & restaurants.
– Metres to Hyde Park.
– Easy transport to & from the city.
Lot 14 on Strata Plan 6787
Volume 1529 Folio 217
Water rates: $841.72 PA
Council rates: $1,591.60 PA
Strata admin: $415.00 PQ
Strata reserve: $300.00 PQ