Nestled in central location, this beautifully maintained 20-year-old residence is a haven for those seeking the perfect family home. With a blend of style, space and functionality, this home will tick all the boxes on your wish list.
Step inside and be captured by the generous proportions of the 4 double-sized bedrooms, study, or 5th bedroom, and 2 well appointed bathrooms adorned with full height tiling, and a spa bath & double vanity ensuite to the main bedroom.
As you enter the separate lounge room via double French doors, you will be enchanted by the tranquil ambiance, perfect for intimate gatherings, standing around the purposely built bar. The “ballroom” sized open plan meal/family room is the heart of the home and seamlessly flows into the “Chef” style kitchen area which boasts granite tops, walk in pantry, double oven & quality ‘Asko’ dishwasher.
Includes under main roof alfresco area overlooking established olive & fruit trees, and chickens wallowing the sun.
The double lock-up garage with vehicle access to the rear of the block and a versatile free-standing room that could be transformed into a granny flat or serve as the venue for annual “sauce making festival”.
Sitting on a generous 804 sqm block and zoned R30 residential, this much-loved home is an investment in your family’s future – perfect for the growing family. A RARE GEM!!
– 4 double sized bedrooms with robes
– Study or 5th bedroom
– 2 well appointed bathroom with full height tiling
– Double glass door into loungeroom with bar
– “Chef” style kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, ‘Asko’ dishwasher & 6 burner gas cooktop
– “Ballroom” sized family/meals area
– Under main roof alfresco
– Generous double lock-up garage with side access to rear of yard
– Free standing utility room
– Beautifully maintained bore reticulated gardens
– 804 sqm block, zoned R30
– Yes, includes the extras; ducted air conditioning, alarm, dishwasher, and so much more!!
Lot 36 on Plan 6485
Vol 1872 Folio 200
Water rates: $1,600 PA approx.
Council rates: $1,721.15 PA