Welcome to the essence of charm and character in North Perth! Nestled in a picturesque tree-lined street, this Californian Bungalow is a timeless beauty that blends both elegance with cosy comfort.
Includes 2/3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom could be formal dining!), a cosy separate loungeroom with fireplace ornate ceilings and picture rails that tell stories of a bygone era.
The original kitchen with gas appliances overlooks a spacious, light, and bright open plan meals/family room. A great area to entertain or everyday living.
Enjoy the convenience of a corner location – corner of Elma Street and Docket Lane, all on 496 sqm lot, zoned residential R30/40. It offers both privacy and a sense of community.
Sit and enjoy a cuppa or a glass of Red on your front veranda with lovely city views!
If convenience, quality schools, parks, and the opportunity to extend, renovate or potentially develop are important to you… you have found your home!!
– 2/3 good sized bedrooms
– Separate loungeroom with ornate ceilings & fireplace
– Formal separate dining room or 3rd bedroom
– Well appointed bathroom with full height tiling
– Original kitchen with gas appliances
– Large open plan meals/family room
– Secured front courtyard
– Includes ornate ceilings, fireplace, & picture rails
– Side entrance via Docket Lane
– Undercover carport
– 496 sqm block, zoned R30/40
– Walk to Kyilla Primary School, local shops, easy access to and from the CBD
Water rates: $1,200 PA approx.
Council rates: $1,638.47 PA