*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ ***
This immaculate condition character home is nestled in a prime location just a short stroll to the heart of MOUNT HAWTHORN and opposite Menzies Park.
The layout is well suited to a small family, with generous living spaces and plenty of room outside to run and play.
Offering, three comfortable bedrooms, one modernised bathroom, separate yet functional spacious kitchen, living room and dining room that opens up to outdoors.
The exterior grounds are also a real draw card, lush easy-care gardens in the front and rear plus an alfresco area raise to enjoy the views of the park.
– Directly opposite Menzies Park
– 3 large bedrooms
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Large open plan kitchen and dining with plenty of storage space
– Gas bayonet connection in lounge
– Freshly painted
– Large workshop or garage
– Outdoor alfresco area with electric chased blinds
– Large back yard with plenty of room to play
The property is available NOW!
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 93 EGINA STREET, MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!