****IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ****
Call home to well kept and presented character located in the heart of Leederville.
The layout is well suited to a small family, with generous living spaces and plenty of room outside to run and play.
You will find a generous sized master with plenty of closet space plus a large family room or fourth bedroom.
The large kitchen has plenty of space for meals and is also joined to central sitting or living area.
The exterior grounds are also a real draw card, lush easy care gardens in the front and rear plus lovely fruit trees.
The location is so convenient, you can stroll down to Leederville Station or enjoy the scenery and activities of Lake Monger Reserve, with easy freeway access both North and South.
– Roller shutters
– Large back yard with plenty of room to play
– Over size kitchen with plenty of storage space
– Work shop and shed
– Outdoor laundry and extra toilet
– Large lounge room with ornate fireplace (decoration only)
– Central bathroom
– Ceiling fans
The property is available NOW!
Pets considered upon application
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS : 8 SCOTT STREET, LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
PLEASE DRIVE BY TO ASSESS IT’S SUITABILITY
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!