WALCOTT ON RUSSELL!
****IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ****
With an actual location facing an entrance on Russell Ave, this renovated and contemporary townhouse oozes cool from the inside out.
Offering a fantastic split-level design that incorporates modern open plan living, sensational entertainment area, excellent accommodation or additional living options and great city views to boot!
A sensational inner-city lifestyle, close to incredible amenities and plenty of space throughout, you need to put this on your must see list!
Features of this exciting property includes –
– A spacious 114sqm of internal living space
– Stunning split level design with open plan living
– Spacious living room with polished floorboards and balcony with great city views!
– Impressive kitchen complete with corion benchtops, fully integrated dishwasher drawers and overhead cupboards, overlooking dining and alfresco / courtyard
– Massive covered outdoor entertaining spaces including timber lined alfresco
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robes
– Spectacularly designed main bathroom with feature combined shower / bath
– Double glazed windows and solid doors to top level bedrooms for sound proofing
– Downstairs 3rd bedroom or additional living / home office option
– Good sized laundry and 2nd bathroom downstairs
– Great feature timber staircase
– Undercover parking
SUPER QUALITY! GREAT DESIGN!
The property is “Unfurnished”
Pets considered on application
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS : 231B WALCOTT STREET, NORTH PERTH WA 6006
PLEASE DRIVE BY TO ASSESS IT’S SUITABILITY
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you adhere to the current government ruling ensuring a mask is worn at all times and social distancing is practised.
Please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know;
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during this period.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!