Welcome to this lovely apartment at “The Bottleyard” complex. Rich in history this land was set up as a bottleyard in the 1900’s and became Perth’s busiest bottleyard for 70 years. Now its your chance to be a part of the new chapter in the bottleyards history.
Features of this modern apartment are:
– Second Floor, Apartment 66
– Master bedroom with split system a/c, walk through robe and ensuite with quality finishes.
– Brand new carpet in the main bedroom.
– Second bedroom with built in mirrored robe & small private balcony courtyard.
– Main Bathroom with toilet, shower, vanity & laundry with Dryer. Plus room for a front loader washing machine.
– Sleek kitchen complete with dishwasher, built in microwave, brand new 60mm Bosch appliances.
– Open plan living area with split system a/c and balcony access
– Balcony with roof louvers
– Audio/Video Intercom
– One allocated car bay in secure basement carpark and locked 4m2 storeroom.
– NBN Ready – Please confirm with provider/isp if there is a new development charge when opening account.
– This apartment has a balcony of 15.5m2 and a small courtyard of 3.8m2
– Total area of the apartment, balcony, car bay & storeroom is 104m2
– The complex has installed one of the largest Solar Panel Aray’s in the Southern Hemisphere which will reduce your electricity use giving each apartment their own 2kW PV System.
– No Gas at the complex
– Water is separately metered & charged to the tenants.
The location of this complex makes it very desirable for those wish to walk to Perth CBD, Northbridge restaurants & entertainment, cafes & bars.
The landscaping around this complex has been designed to make you feel like your in your own oasis in the heart of Perth. The gardens within the complex feature an Urban Garden with a variety of herbs available to add to your next gourmet dinner, plus BBQ’s for your convenience. With shaded retreats and a separate residents Rooftop Terrace with city views.
The property is available NOW
Sorry NO pets
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 66/99 PALMERSTON STREET, PERTH WA 6000
PLEASE DRIVE BY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY