BEAUTIFUL COMO LIVING AT YOUR DOORSTEP!
*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ ***
This delightful and well cared for home offers all that you could desire for inner city living. Located in one of Como’s most sort after streets, 61a Leonora Street charms you with it’s Chic facade, practical layout and secure lock up and leave appeal.
Open plan layout lends itself to entertaining with a beautiful courtyard or balcony option coming off the living areas. Low maintenance gardens (all taken care off) create a magical atmosphere and offer the perfect place to relax or entertain.
– 3 BIG bedrooms, including robes
– Double lock up garage, alternative parking in driveway
– Air conditioning
– Security Alarm
– Wide Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Hotplates & Electric Oven
– Ample cupboard space, wine rack and big long benches
– Wooden Floors
– Double basins, chrome fittings!
– Spa bath
– Balcony with the best views!!
– Fully enclosed, undercover entertaining area downstairs, situated on decking – perfect to entertain privately..
Located less than 100 meters to popular Preston Street Precinct, you can imagine walking to the Cygnet Cinema, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport. Close to some of Perth’s best schooling such as Wesley College, Penhros College and Como Primary just around the corner. Approx 100 meters to the bus station, easy access to the freeways north and south, Approx 7 minutes to the South Perth foreshore, Mends Street Shopping and a less than a 10 minute drive to the C.B.D.
Come take a look, you won’t be disappointed!!
The property is available 10 January 2022
Sorry pets are not approved.
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 61A LEONORA STREET, COMO WA 6152
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!