****IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ****
This FRESHLY PAINTED property WITH NEW CARPETS and VERTICAL BLINDS presides over a corner block with a big backyard and in superb proximity to Edith Cowan University, leading schools, local transport, Beaufort Street strip, North Perth cafe strip and Perth CBD.
This residence includes:
– Front patio
– Three bedrooms (3.6m x 3.6m) (3.6m x 2.4m) (2.8 x 2.6m)
– One bathroom (with bath) and separate toilet
– Separate lounge
– Retro Kitchen – Gas cooking, lots of kitchen cupboard space
– Split system air conditioning to living room
– Security doors front and back
– Off street undercover parking
– Flowering vines, shrubs and plants
– Garden shed
The property is available NOW!
Pets considered upon application.
Disclaimer: furnishings are for display purposes and present differently upon inspection.
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS : 80 FORREST STREET, MOUNT LAWLEY WA 6050
PLEASE DRIVE BY TO ASSESS IT’S SUITABILITY
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you adhere to the current government ruling ensuring a mask is worn at all times and social distancing is practised.
Please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know;
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent at email@example.com to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during this period.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!