****IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ****
This classic character home is a must see and in a fantastic location, only 6 kms from the CBD!
The light, bright and captivating home features two great sized bedrooms with built in robes to the master bedroom and a third room which could be used as a bedroom or study depending on your needs.
Everything you need is packaged in this lovely home with reverse cycle air conditioning and timber floorboards throughout. The kitchen offers you plenty of cupboard and bench space and gas cooking.
The rear enclosed yard is everyone’s dream whether it be a place for the kids to run around or to entertain friends and family. There is also a powered work shed out the back ideal for tinkering away.
There is off street parking for 2 vehicles, however, you can leave your cars at home in this great location which offers:-
– 250m to Cafe Strip on Scarborough Beach Road
– 4-minute walk to The Mezz Shopping Centre
– A short walk to the neighbourhood gem… “Hobart Deli”
– 500m to New Norcia bakery… buy fresh bread each morning!
– 800m to Braithwaite Park (new nature play adventure playground)
– School catchment zone for Mt Hawthorn Primary, Mt Lawley and Churchlands Senior Schools
This property is available 17th June, 2022
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS : 41 HOBART STREET, NORTH PERTH WA 6006
PLEASE DRIVE BY TO ASSESS IT’S SUITABILITY
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED