Forrest Street was part of the Forrest Hill estate developed in the mid 1890s. The development was given streets named after Sir John Forrest and his first five cabinet ministers.
This gorgeous 1920’s home is located only a short walk to may cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and public transport.
The property features:
– Huge master bedroom with ample storage and ceiling fan
– 2 bedrooms equipped with robes and ceiling fans
– Large lounge area fitted with a split system air conditioning unit
– Open plan kitchen and dining area, kitchen is finished off with a gas cook top, electric oven as well as ample cupboard and bench space
– Beautifully jarrah timber floors
– Bathroom with shower/bath
– Laundry area
– Spacious outdoor area
– Additional fully functional outdoor toilet
– Reticulated gardens to the front and back
– Accessible garage/shed
– 2 outside parking bays in the driveway
Don’t hesitate to view this property where most amenities are only a short walk away, including; pharmacies, North Perth Plaza, and Angove Street cafe strip.
Embrace the vibrant community and enjoy the best of what this charming neighbourhood has to offer.
Pets considered on application.