..PLEASE EMAIL VICKY WITH YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND TEPEHONE NUMBER and Vicky will respond. (email@example.com)
CREME DE LA CREME!
*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ ***
To say this boutique apartment is absolutely gorgeous is an understatement, the top quality, deluxe finish is certain to blow you away. Not your average build and not set in the typical high rise complex, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is only one of six and it sits on beautiful, tree lined Woodville St.
Exceptionally private and well protected the apartment offers the perfect blend of stylish inner city living without compromising on lifestyle conveniences. This secluded base is so close to the Angove St café precinct you can practically smell the coffee brewing in the morning. Walk to the local shops and restaurants on Fitzgerald St, enjoy a drink or two at the Old Laundry or have a rocking night out at the Rosemount, your spoilt for choice!
This property offers you –
– Open plan living area with plenty of natural light
– Two large bedrooms, master with WIR, second bed with mirrored BIR
– Two stunning bathrooms with on trend black fittings
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
– Gas hotplates and electric oven
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– European style laundry with combined washer/dryer
– Large balcony with louvered roof feature
– Secure complex
– Secure under cover parking for one car
– Storeroom conveniently located next to the apartment
Available from 08 Feb 2022. Be sure to register your interest to have a look through, a property of this calibre in this market will not last.
Sorry NO pets
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 4/42 WOODVILLE STREET, NORTH PERTH WA 6006
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!