Eva, one of our amazing Property Managers shared her famous French crepe recipe for you to try at home!
Originally from France, Eva completed her property studies and then went on to specialise in Property Management there for the next three years.
During her free time she enjoys dance courses, cooking French dishes (of course!), socialising with friends and enjoying our fantastic Perth weather.
Ingredients for 4 people or 15 crepes:
- 4 eggs
- 250g or 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 2 tbsp of butter, melted
- 2 tsp of butter to be melted in the pan when frying crepes
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the sugar.
- Add the eggs, and in the same time gradually add in the milk, stirring to combine.
- Add the melted butter; beat until smooth. The batter must be almost liquid.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and melt butter. Add the batter into the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the pan surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.