The owners of this two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment have gone to great lengths to ensure it has been finished to the highest standard to guarantee the utmost of comfort and style for its lucky occupants. If location matters to you, then you couldn’t ask for a better spot as ‘The Fitz’ apartment building is right in the beating heart of the vibrant North Perth Hub.
You enter the apartment into the large open plan kitchen and living area with neutral carpeting, stylish downlight, quality window treatments and best of all a one-of-a-kind mural by local artist Steve Browne.
The kitchen is contemporary and features stylish pendant lighting, electric cooking, stainless appliances, and soft close cabinetry.
The living area looks out to the Astro turfed balcony that functions as a second living or entertaining zone complete with shelving for plants plus privacy blind.
Bedrooms at either end of the hallway in between central bathroom to promote independent living, both are generously sized and come with built in mirrored robes.
The master bedroom features block out blinds, feature accent wall and ensuite.
An inspection of this property is a must as it will not disappoint.
What you love about this apartment:
• Large entertainers’ balcony with Astro turf and privacy blind
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living plus ducted climate control
• Secure Undercover parking with storage room
• European Laundry
• Secure complex with intercom entry
• Stylish kitchen with dishwasher
Why we love North Perth:
• Walking distance to North Perth Plaza
• Walking distance Angove and Fitzgerald Street café/shopping strips
• Bus stop at your doorstep to take you straight into the CBD
No pets allowed.
Property available on 02 December 2023!