*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW – PLEASE READ ***
Situated in a secure, small complex with lush gardens and super close to the inner city, this property could be just what you are looking for!
Forget the large high rise complexes or being cooped up in an apartment with a tiny balcony or no outdoor area, this one bedroom revamped ground floor apartment with a good size front courtyard is a rare find.
Get out and enjoy all the lifestyle choices that bustling Highgate, Mt Lawley, Northbridge and Perth have to offer you. Endless opportunities to explore popular restaurants, cafes, pubs, local boutiques, festivals, make every day an adventure around our great city!
These apartments never last long, featuring –
– Modern kitchen and bathroom
– Kitchen with electric cooking and space for a front load washing machine
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security doors and screens
– Foxtel point in living room
– Free standing wardrobe in bedroom
– Small security complex of 10
– Security parking for one car
– Communal laundry facilities
– Private end positioning
Perfect for someone looking for an easy care, comfortable home close to Perth CBD, public transport and within walking distance to so many amenities.
The property is available NOW
Small pets considered
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 2/339 STIRLING STREET, HIGHGATE WA 6003
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know –
– has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
– is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
– has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent email@example.com to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!